In anycase, either uninstall the CA AV, or just add the shell32.dll to exlusion list for the AV, and the problem should be resolved. #20 tenten, Jan 30, 2010 (You must Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your AtBroker.exe error), and broken links within the registry. You can also click the [ ] image to hide the instructions as you proceed through each step. When Do EXE Errors Occur?
When Windows tries looking up these incorrect file references (file locations on your PC), AtBroker.exe errors can occur. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance. Tip: If you do not already have a malware protection program installed, we highly recommend using Emsisoft Anti-Malware (download here). Follow the on-screen commands. useful reference
To post a message, join us or sign in.explorer.exe and Atbroker.exe error on start up and then grey screen Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by darrenj, Jan 28, I also had a Win32/WebSearch trojan alert early in the day on Jan 28 before this problem popped up. Therefore, you should check the AtBroker.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We strongly suggest that you perform a quick scan to check AtBroker.exe and errors.
ST3500630AS ATA Device. I could logon in safe mode, but then Windows would not let me try to re-install W7. If you click OK, the screen will go completely black and you won’t be able to do anything but close the remote session window. i have no clue as what has happened, im going to replace atbroker.exe with another version of the file on my laptop...
The time now is 22:10. The program is not visible. Download NowWinThruster 2015 - Scan your PC for AtBroker.exe registry errors Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000 Overview of AtBroker.exe What Is AtBroker.exe? Step 1: Repair Registry Entries Associated with MSDN Disc 3613 Sometimes AtBroker.exe and other EXE system errors can be related to problems in the Windows registry.
Instructions for Windows 8: Hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to produce the Start Menu image. Should I remove It? Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. Goodluck! #5 Bajeroo, Jan 29, 2010 Mark S New MemberJoined:Jan 29, 2010Messages:4Likes Received:0 Same Here Started Yesterday 1/28/2010.
- More specifically, these AtBroker.exe errors can be caused by: Corrupt Windows registry keys associated with AtBroker.exe / MSDN Disc 3613.
- Instructions for Windows 8: Hover the cursor in the bottom left of the screen to produce the Start Menu image.
- click OK to terminate the program.
- Because of the time and complexity involved in updating drivers, we highly recommend using a driver update tool such as DriverDoc (Developed by Microsoft Gold Partner) to automate the process.
- Drivers can work one day, and suddenly stop working the next day, for a variety of reasons.
- This step is your final option in trying to resolve your AtBroker.exe issue.
- You now have a backup of your AtBroker.exe-related registry entry.
- We are sorry for the inconvenience." "Cannot find AtBroker.exe." "AtBroker.exe not found." "Error starting program: AtBroker.exe." "AtBroker.exe is not running." "AtBroker.exe failed." "Faulting Application Path: AtBroker.exe." These EXE error messages can
- Tip: Although Disk Cleanup is a wonderful built-in tool, it will not completely clean up all of the temporary files on your computer.
That seems to be the common setup among the reports above. #10 tenten, Jan 29, 2010 minimack New MemberJoined:Jan 29, 2010Messages:12Likes Received:0 Bajeroo said: ↑Hi Folks, My Nephews PC started throwing more info here Locate AtBroker.exe-associated program (eg. Since it's a windows component it doesn't pinpoint to a specific program or anything like that. To ensure the security and efficiency of your PC, download Registry Cleaner to fix, clean, repair and defragment your Windows registry, and speed up your PC.