Believe a backdoor Trojan uses it - high CPU in background. I had CyberDefender on my computer (which turned out to be a major problem) and the apdproxy.exe was using all my computer usage, when I removed CyberDefender I haven't had any Please Note: Click the [ ] image to expand the troubleshooting instructions for each step below. Look in the link on www.adobe.com to see how.
Step 9: Perform a Clean Installation of Windows Caution: We must emphasize that reinstalling Windows will be a very time-consuming and advanced task to resolve apdproxy.exe problems. Anyway I used the approach suggested by Ken Mata's Oct 3 post. Process name: Adobe Photoshop Album Application using this process: Adobe Photoshop Album Recommended: Scan your system for invalid registry entries. Even if you are experienced at finding, downloading, and manually updating drivers, the process can still be very time consuming and extremely irritating.
- This is a black eye for Adobe.
- Click Control Panel.
- This means running a scan for malware, cleaning your hard drive using cleanmgr and sfc /scannow, uninstalling programs that you no longer need, checking for Autostart programs (using msconfig) and enabling
- Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 5.
- An example would be "svchost.exe" - which doesn't appear in either under normal conditions but does via CTRL+ALT+DEL.
- Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition): Click the Start button.
- Good luck. 5074Views Tags: none (add) This content has been marked as final.
- apdproxy.exe is a safe process Can I stop or remove apdproxy.exe?
- The company was established in 1982 by Charles Geschke and John Warnockin and is currently headquartered in San Jose, California.
- Run a free scan to find out how to optimize software and system performance.
Security Task Manager Windows Processes Security Task Manager What is apdproxy.exe? In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected. How do I do that 0 0 Report Abuse Dasia Thanks for the inihgst. M Lee yes its from photoshop elements.
Search Startups Startup Database Navigation Startups Home Newest Entries Rootkit List Startup Database Forum How to use the Startup Database Submit a Startup RSS Feed Newsletter Sign Up