Application Failed To Initialize 0xc000001d
Attached is the second one.CheckResults.txt Share this post Link to post Share on other sites TwinHeadedEagle Malware Analyst Experts 14,136 posts Location: Serbia ID: 5 Posted July 1, 2015 Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. After googling found out that it's the processor Athlon XP problem (not supporting SSE2). Otherwise, register and sign in. Check This Out
If you've already registered, sign in. I know it is frustrating when your PC isn't working properly, but malware removal takes time. If you've already registered, sign in. Redapple View Public Profile Find all posts by Redapple #3 June 17th, 2007, 09:26 AM stevenwithaV New Member Join Date: Jun 2007 O/S: Windows XP Pro Location: California
The Application Failed To Initialize Properly (0xc000001d) Firefox
Vedizzle Junior Member 10-30-2013 I have AMD Sempron processor, it worked perfectly fine until this patch. If you are attempting to install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 2.1.8 or greater, you may receive an error as shown below “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000001d)” This error occurs due All P2P software has to be uninstalled or at least fully disabled before proceeding! Failure to follow these guidelines will result with closing your topic and withdrawning any assistance. Please download Farbar Recovery We suggest re-installation because usually this message appears after an incomplete installation, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware.If the problem remains try a Third-Party Viewer as already mentioned.Have
- Share this post Link to post Share on other sites AdvancedSetup Staff Root Admin 63,276 posts Location: US ID: 15 Posted July 22, 2015 Glad we could help.
- This Solved It Helpful 0 Reply Report View Reports Unflag Comment Edit Comment Delete Comment Edit Comment Delete Comment Post × There are no answers for this question (yet).
- Sign In Sign Up Browse Back Browse Forums Guidelines Staff Online Users Members Activity Back Activity All Activity My Activity Streams Unread Content Content I Started Search Malwarebytes.com Back Malwarebytes.com Anti-Malware
- Yes I do have the OEM windows disc.
- I have never dealt with issues like this on my computer.
- When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.
- Please click on the link in my signature for Virus Malware Help and do those things in Safe Mode and post the results to that section of the forum and not
- I already tried using Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware, both did not work.
There was an error! Please, try again later!