At&t Fake Error Messages
So entering it as 1(555)555-5555 gave the error message, entering it just as 555-5555 gave the error message, but when I entered it as (555)555-5555 the text finally went thru. Thank you so much. Some have stated that it is Bell visual voicemail initating from the from the phone and I must agree. Was this answer helpful? check over here
Att Error Message Prank
- Let us know if you need anything else.
- Message 10 of 11 (146,477 Views) 0 Kudos Reply Gilligfan Contributor Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Inappropriate Content 09-11-2013
- THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!they tell me my only option is to wipe my phone and start over!
- Apple will say it's AT&T's fault.
- Zyzz & 789789 <3 (yes homo) 02-04-2012, 10:08 PM #14 Dudewhut View Profile View Forum Posts I'm prettier than you.
- This sometimes fixes this error.
- try taking your mob to the mobile store.source: My sons cell is disconnected is there any way to send him a message to his disconnected phone via a free texting app?
- The fix is in!
- Join Date: Nov 2010 Posts: 2,830 Rep Power: 1653 "The (company name) subscriber you are trying to reach is not available at this time." that's the real one for AT&T (srs)
Yes | No CommentReplyReportThis answer closely relates to:The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service textI just texted someone and it said the the number you are now i want to text that person but get a error message that the number isn`t valid. Message 5 of 11 (224,040 Views) 0 Kudos Reply crazymom24 Tutor Options Mark as New Bookmark Subscribe Subscribe to RSS Feed Highlight Print Email to a Friend Report Inappropriate Content 03-27-2012 At&t Blocked Number Pain in arse.
Instead of selecting it for the text recipient, select the little "i" beside it and a new menu will pop up (that is the RECENT menu) 4. If you don't have internet on your account the error message occurs because the app is sending the response. Ask for FREE. http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9700-f146/44608-error-invalid-number-att-error-message-via-txt-523024/ DTEK60 DTEK50 Priv Passport Classic Z30 Z10 Q10 Leap Where is OS 10.3.3?
Press the minus symbol next to the problematic conversation and confirm that you want to delete it. Blocked Number Text Response genevieve June 11th, 2014, 11:49 AM it worked…thank you! Subscribe to our RSS feed. Was this answer helpful?
This At&t Subscriber Is Not Available
The time now is 10:22 PM.