Atm Error Code D0111
Inspect the cassette and feed path for jammed currency. Recommended Action: See the recommended action for error code 144. Reset the cash dispenser. Verify that the DC voltages to the dispenser are correct. http://msix.org/atm-error/atm-error-d0111.html
Loose belts can slip off rollers and block sensors. 24B15 CDU detects bills prior to dispensing While the ATM was initializing it detected a blocked sensor in the cash dispenser (CS4B W0005 WebRMS coincidentally detected that the ATM was in Operator mode at the time the ATM was dialed into. Make sure the documents are fit condition. Code reported by host processor (Shazam).
Inspect all cables for damage. D0059 Customer should contact his or her financial institution Code reported by host processor (Shazam). D00A9 ETX omitted (from configuration message) Verify all programming.
Was this answer helpful? All rights reserved. Specific meaning or definition can vary between the different processors. Verify that the diverter moves freely. 3.
The CDU belts or the cassette rollers may need to be cleaned with rubbing alcohol. You may also want to try the reset button on the printer to clear this error. If these actions have no effect on dispenser operation, replace the dispenser mechanism and/or the note cassette. Bonuses Check wiring connections to the CDU main board.
D009A Response type mismatch (Withdrawal, Balance, Transfer) Verify all programming; contact host processor. Reinitialize CDU C0084 Shutter close error Check all wiring connections to CDU mainboard. Error Code: 108 (6Ch) Description: Unexpected note at double detect Recommended Action: A note has been detected in the double detect sensor without being detected at the width sensor first. 1. or, is the machine out of money?
- C0031 CDU Gate solenoid error The CDU did not respond to its solenoid function check.
- We have information on Error Codes for Triton ATM Machines.
- Check wiring to mainboard.
- Clear all errors and test the dispenser by completing several test dispenses.
- Error Code: 146 Description: No reply from command to electronic journal.
- D0065 Exceeds withdrawal frequency limit Code reported by host processor.
- Error Code: 35 (23h) Description: Mistracked note at double detect.
- Perform a live transaction.
- Yes | No CommentReplyReport